2020 has presented us with a lot of uncertainty. When it comes to the Coronavirus we all have a lot of questions, anxiousness, and concerns. Today’s guest, Dr. Elisa Song is here to put our uneasiness to rest.
As a holistic pediatrician, Dr. Elisa shares how to navigate all of the faulty information we’ve been bombarded with, as well as how to care for ourselves and our children during this time. She talks about how to take preventative measures, how to identify if you may have COVID, and how to treat it if you do.
Join your hosts in this wisdom packed episode to hear more actionable steps you can take to care for you and your children during this time.
- What is the goal for parent coffee talks
- How inaccurate information is causing families more stress
- Dr. Elisa shares her experience navigating being a mom and professional during this time
- What are the symptoms of COVID and how are they showing up
- How can this time by used to teach our children to be resourceful
- What can be do to keep ourselves and our communities healthy and safe
- What to do if you think you have coronavirus
- The importance of eating healthy to prevent illness
- Ways to specifically help keep kids with chronic health concerns or special needs healthy
- Why you shouldn’t have fever phobia and how to treat a fever
- How to approach your children with calmness and ease stress
- The best supplements for glutathione
- How talking to your children and having conversations can help protect them from anxiety of the unknown
- What is the reptilian brain and how can we navigate it
- Things you can do to manage anxiety
- Upcoming events and guests