No one knows what’s going on with our bodies better than us. After Dr. Mariza started experiencing major hormone issues and a doctor incorrectly prescribed her solution, she went on a journey to explore women’s health.
In this episode, Dr. Mariza Snyder joins Dr. Roseanne and Dr. Cleopatra in sharing her story and ways to use essential oils to balance your hormones.
Join Dr. Mariza in this episode to learn more about gut health, managing stress, and how to detoxify your liver.
- Dr. Mariza shares the defining moment that started her health journey
- The misconception we’ve been taught about our hormones
- Figuring out what’s at play with our bodies
- The hierarchy scale that impacts hormones
- How we can use tools like essential oils to help with our hormones
- How essential oils can be a quick win
- Dr. Mariza shares the inspiration and content of her book
- Where to start to keep it simple
- How can we get our digestive system back on track
- How the liver can get overworked
- Key signs we have too much estrogen
- Dr. Mariza’s quiz to help you navigate your hormones