There are many contributing factors that make up our bodies alignment and mental health. One important element that often gets overlooked is our posture. Our posture stimulates movement in our bodies in a way that nothing else does, and is vital to our mental health, and preventing stagnation.
Today’s guest, Krista Burns, is the founder of the American Posture Institute. She discusses the importance of posture, as well as what “digital dementia” is, and provides ways to prevent it, for you and your children.
Join Dr. Cleopatra and Dr. Roseanne in this educational and health savvy episode.
- The current circumstances of lockdown
- Why is posture important right now
- How your posture feeds your brain
- How poor posture can increase your risks of COVID
- Actionable tips you can take to improve your posture
- The correlation between mental health and posture
- 5 tips all parents can implement with their children for better posture
- How good posture prevents stagnation in your body
- How to implement building good posture habits
- How poor posture and alignment impacts pregnancy
- What is digital dementia and how to prevent it
- The importance of healthy tech boundaries
- How to implement movement and stimulation when using our devices