In times of stress and overwhelm, it can be easy to neglect our needs and spirituality. However, in these times it is most vital that we formulate strategies to combat overwhelm and focus on our inner selves.
In today’s episode, Dr. Erin, also known as Dr. of Divinity, brings an abundance of knowledge to speak into your life. She shares formulas to let go of stress in our lives, embrace change, and releasing ourselves from limitations.
Dr. Roseanna, Dr. Cleopatra, and Dr. Erin discuss the impact of trauma on the mind, body, and soul and healthy strategies to process and release trauma in the body.
Join them in this conversation for brilliant and life-changing advice on how you can align your inner self to find peace.
- How consciousness can solve all of our problems
- Why we have to put all of our energy within ourselves
- Why faith and letting go of expectations is fundamental to life
- How infertility is a collective issue
- Different ways we can exchange without cash
- How you can create systems to get organized and alleviate stress
- Why doing self-work is the best thing you can do for your children
- The formula to minimize overwhelm
- Why opening ourselves up can release you and those around you from limitations
- Why we have to take responsibility for our emotions and perception
- The vitality of working through emotional trauma and practicing spiritual connection
- What is trauma and how processing it can change your life