Food is a special language that helps us connect with people in a way nothing else can. In today’s episode, Melissa Mio, author, inspirational speaker, strategy mentor, and food network chef, shares her story and how she found her love language with food.
Melissa started her career with a job she hated and nothing in the bank and has manifested the life of her dreams. She also shares how she overcame pain to bring her dreams to life and how you can too.
Join Dr. Roseanne and Dr. Cleopatra in this delicious wisdom-filled episode.
- Melissa shares how she re-invented her life to reflect her dreams
- Why you have to be specific when manifesting your visionary life
- Overcoming the scarcity mindset
- Learning to own your power and being intentional with your mindset
- Overcoming doubt and the importance of taking risks
- Taking action and taking control of your life
- How to move through pain instead of sit in it
- Using journaling to release yourself from pain
- How Melissa got involved with the Food Network
- Melissa shares how she took her experience and look for food into an inclusive retreat
- Manifesting Miracles in your life
- Melissa shares what life in Italy is like